Adding a barcode allows you to use the optional barcode scanner to ring up products more quickly without having to find and manually add them to a ticket.
- Click “Catalog”
- Click “Product List” from the drop-down
- Click the edit icon for the product you wish to edit (in orange, on the far right of the bar)
- Click “General” from the menu across the top of the screen
- At the bottom of the screen you can add a barcode under “Extended Information”
- If you look at the barcode on your product, you will notice a series of numbers along the bottom – type these number into the “barcode” line
- Click “Update”